How to Contribute

How To Contribute

Educating All Children in Kansas Political Action Committee

If you would like to make a contribution to the E-PAC, please provide the following information:

  • Contributor’s full name
  • Contributor’s address (including city, state and ZIP code)
  • Amount of contribution
  • Date contributed
  • Contributor’s occupation (if over $150 donation)

Please make your check payable to E-Pac and mail your contribution to:

United School Administrators of Kansas
515 S Kansas Ave., Ste. 201
Topeka, KS 66603-3415as